The PhD spread to the UK from the US via Canada, and was instituted at all British universities from 1917, with the first (titled a DPhil) being awarded at the University of Oxford. Following the MD, the next professional doctorate in the US, the Juris Doctor (J.D
DOCTORAL DEGREES PHILIPPINES: List Of Doctoral …
· PhD in Curriculum and Instruction Based on the article , University of the Philippines-Diliman is among the universities in the Philippines offering the most number of doctoral degrees. This is a developing article.
Juris Doctor and Doctor of Philosophy in Religion …
The Juris Doctor/Doctor of Philosophy (JD/PhD) is administered by Emory Law and the Graduate Division of Religion, a unit of the Laney Graduate School of Arts and Sciences. A candidate must complete 79 hours of academic credit (five semesters) in the law
Juris Doctor Study in an environment that’s driven by curiosity. Where excellence is the standard and inclusion is valued by all. Our curriculum balances hands-on learning with practical doctrinal education so you enter the real world ready and able to make a
The ANU Juris Doctor is an internationally recognised graduate law degree. This degree is ideal for those who have completed a Bachelor’s degree in another discipline, are seeking to change or advance their career, and are seeking to be admitted as a legal practitioner in …
Juris Doctor (JD)
· Understanding the Juris Doctor (JD) Some schools offer a joint J.D. and MBA so students can complete both degrees in less time than it would take to complete each separately.
11 Dual Joint Masters and PhD Programs (And How to …
Juris Doctor (JD) / Master of Education (MEd) Dual masters and PhD programs in Education could bridge courses in constitutional law with organizational theory. Students analyze theories, techniques, and methods of comparative and international education while …
School of Graduate Studies (SGS) Calendar
The Combined Degree Program (CDP): STG, Law, Juris Doctor / Political Science, Doctor of Philosophy is designed for students interested in studying the intersection of law and political science. The CDP permits completion of both the Juris Doctor (JD) and PhD degrees at least one year sooner than it would take to acquire them independently.
The Melbourne JD (Juris Doctor) is a graduate law degree that has set a benchmark for legal education in Australia. It is available if you already have an undergraduate degree in a discipline other than law or if you have a law degree from an overseas jurisdiction.
Programs, Minors and Certificates
The University of Southern California is a leading private research university located in Los Angeles — a global center for arts, technology and international business. It is home to the College of Letters, Arts and Sciences and 21 exceptional academic schools and
Doctor of Philosophy
Terminology The degree is abbreviated PhD (sometimes Ph.D. in the USA), from the Latin Philosophiae Doctor, pronounced as three separate letters (/ p iː eɪ tʃ ˈ d iː /).   The abbreviation DPhil, from the English ‘Doctor of Philosophy’,  is used by a small number of British and Commonwealth universities, including Oxford, formerly York, and Sussex,  as the abbreviation
Juris Doctor (PhD) Griffith University Australia Visit institution website Save to shortlist Cricos: 00233E For more information about Juris Doctor at Griffith University, please visit the webpage using the button above. The award PhD How long you will study 3 Year
Juris Doctor (PhD) The University of Melbourne Australia Visit institution website Save to shortlist Cricos: 00116K For more information about Juris Doctor at The University of Melbourne, please visit the webpage using the button above. The award PhD How long
· “I am completing a four-year PhD in Laws Programme at The Chinese University of Hong Kong. When you join CUHK Law, you become a member of a vibrant and international academic community with distinguished professors working on cutting edge areas of global and regional relevance.
· The PhD program in history trains students to become both skilled scholars and conscientious teachers. Throughout the program, students work with advisors and other faculty members as they engage in coursework, prepare for and take the general exam, work as teaching fellows, and research and write the dissertation.
Search Combined Degree Programs
SGS Calendar Entry Overview STG, Law, Juris Doctor / Master of Business Administration Overview The Combined Degree Program (CDP): STG, Law, Juris Doctor / Management, Master of Business Administration is a four-year program offered by the Faculty of Law and the Rotman School of Management for students who wish to combine graduate training in management with a degree in law.
CUHK Graduate School
CUHK offers a variety of study options to cater for the different needs of students, ranging from research degrees of PhD, MPhil to Taught Master’s degrees, PG Diplomas and PG
· 解析香港JD（Juris Doctor ） 香港大學的法學院就三家