kW: BTU/m: BTU/h: kcal/h (therm): ton: frigorie/h: Enter your search terms Submit search form Web www.calculatoredge.com LINKS DISCLAIMER CONTACT US
Get the hydraulics knowledge you need! Go to: …
· PDF 檔案P = power (heat load) in kW V = tank volume in litres ∆T = temperature change (T2 − T1) in C ∆t = time change (t2 − t1) minutes And assuming an oil density of 0.89 kg/litre and specific heat of 2.08 kj/kg C Conversions: kW ÷ 0.7457 = hp US gallons × 3
Calculating Cooling Load
Solar Cooling Load Factor is based on glass orientation, month, time of day & geographical location. How to Calculate Total Sensible Load People 2 People x 255 Btu/Hour = 510 Btu/hour Lights 2 Lights x 100 Watts/each = 200 Watts x 3.41 Btu/Watt = 682 Btu
Kw 75 kgm/s 0.98632 Hp 633.6 kcal/h 41.881 BTU/min 2513 BTU/hr 1Hp＝ 746 W 0.746 kW 76 kgm/s 1.01387 ch 642.4 kcal/h 42.462 BTU/min 2544 BTU/hr 1kcal/h＝ 1.163 W 1.163×10(-^3) kW …
Determining Electric Motor Load and Efficiency
· PDF 檔案i = Three-phase power in kW V = RMS voltage, mean line-to-line of 3 phases I = RMS current, mean of 3 phases PF = Power factor as a decimal Where: P ir = Input power at full-rated load in kW hp = Nameplate rated horsepower η fl = Efficiency at full-rated
Chiller Cooling Capacity
Let look at how to calculate the cooling capacity. We’ll first look at how to calculate in metric units and then imperial. Metric units: The water flow rate of chilled water into the evaporator is 0.0995m3/s, the inlet temperature is 12*c and the outlet temperature is 6*c.
How to calculate electrical costs for cooling and power …
For putting together a business case costs and revenues are an important part of it. If you want to calculate the direct resource costs associate with hosting a server in your data center, you want to know the direct power consumption by the server in electrical costs and the costs associated with cooling the environment where the server is situated.
Server BTU Calculator
For these reasons we have developed these this server BTU and cooling calculator to help you plan and prepare proper cooling for your server rooms. Advanced Server Heat Load Calculator Use the heat load calculator below to estimate the electrical and cooling costs of up to 3 types of servers or devices and determine the estimated heat load that will be required to be handled by your ac unit.
DIESEL GENERATOR SET
· PDF 檔案 · Radiator Fan Load: kW (hp) Cooling system designed to operate in ambient conditions up to 50 C (122 F). Contact your local Cat dealer for power ratings at specific site conditions. Cooling System 50 Hz 60 Hz Performance 50 Hz 60 Hz Fuel System .’*’
Air conditioner power (Kw) ratings
· aircon kw in cooling/heating do not correspond with power draw @ 240v. you will need to look for the ac system maximum load in watts or amps User #100913 619 posts Syd Chrome Whirlpool Enthusiast reference: whrl.pl/RbLK0T posted 2009-Feb-24, 1:10
Data Center Power and Cooling White Paper
· PDF 檔案increase in hardware installations caused the IT load to increase slightly (from 1719 to 1761 kilowatts [kW]), the overhead for cooling the data center dropped (from 801 to 697 kW). The overall power usage effectiveness (PUE) dropped from 1.48 to 1.36. The The
DAIKIN ALTHERMA LOW TEMPERATURE HEAT PUMP
· PDF 檔案Capacity (kW)-7-5 -31 -13 5 7 9 1113 15 Outdoor temperature ( C) Wide optimal operation area at relevant Ta (-2 C to 10 C) 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 Capacity (kW) Standard heat pump Daikin Altherma The partial load operation and optimal operation area can be
How to Convert HVAC Tons to Amps
· PDF 檔案How to Convert HVAC Tons to Amps In the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) industry, tons are used as a way to measure an air conditioner’s cooling capacity. In particular, one HVAC ton is equivalent to 12,000 BTUs per hour. One BTU refers to the
Chiller – an overview
The energy savings attributed to switching from a single-chiller plant to a multichiller cooling plant depend on the load profile and climatic conditions. Table 8.5 shows the number of hours of operating one-chiller system at various part-load ratios for a load profile associated to office buildings located in four US climates.
Guidelines for Assessing Power and Cooling Requirements
· PDF 檔案 · load of approximately 400 watts (W)—or a nominal load of around 200 W. A full 42U rack of these servers would typically operate on 2 to 4 kW of power and require 400 to 500 CFM for cooling. In contrast, eighth-generation Dell PowerEdge 1855 blade
Cooling load calculations and principles
1 ton is equivalent to 12,000 BTU/hr. and 12,000 BTU/hr is equivalent to 3,516 Watts – or 3.516 kW (kilo-Watts).Cooling Load Temperature Difference (CLTD) – an equivalent temperature difference used for calculating theinstantaneous external cooling load
12 Cooling Load Calculations
12 Cooling Load Calculations 1. Cooling Load 2. Contents • Principle of cooling load • Why cooling load & heat gains are different • Design conditions • Understand CLTD/CLF method • An example 3. Cooling Load • It is the thermal energy
Ton of refrigeration
A ton of refrigeration (TR or TOR), also called a refrigeration ton (RT), is a unit of power used in some countries (especially in North America) to describe the heat-extraction capacity of refrigeration and air conditioning equipment. It is defined as the rate of heat transfer that results in the freezing or melting of 1 short ton (2,000 lb; 907 kg) of pure ice at 0 C (32 F) in 24 hours.